WBHC 2023 REGISTRATION
The WBHC 2023 Registration is open.
Note! After successful registration, you will receive a message informing you that the confirmation and invoice have been sent to your email. If it looks like you don't have these in your email, check your offers and spam folder.
When you use 'CLICK TO REGISTER' button above the registration form opens: You will see the following view:
When selecting the participant type take in consideration the age defintions. According to the IFAA Book of Rules 2021-2022 the age classes are:
- Senior Men and Women (65+ years of age): Those archers who are 65 years of age on or before the first day of a Tournament will be given the choice to participate in the Senior, Veteran or Adult division. The decision to participate in the Senior division is not binding on subsequent Tournaments. The choice is always optional. There will be no classes in the Senior Division.
- Veteran Men and Women (55+ years of age): Those archers who are 55 years of age on or before the first day of a Tournament will be given the choice to participate in either the Veteran or Adult division (not both). The decision to participate in the Veteran division is not binding on subsequent Tournaments. The choice is always optional. There will be no classes in the Veteran Division.
- Adult Men and Women (21 - 54 years of age)
- Young Adult, Men and Women (17 - 20 years of age
- Junior, boys and girls (13 - 16 years of age)
- Cubs, boys and girls (under 13 years of age)
Fill in all the needed information and select Proceed
After giving your personal information select the following information from the drop-down menus
Amateur archers select:
Professional archers (defined by IFAA) select
After filling in all the fields click on “PROCEED”. You will get a summary of your registration information. Review your registration details and correct mistakes by selecting “BACK". When you are pleased with your information. click "PAY". Fill in your invoicing details and click "CONFIRM".
The payment method is a PDF invoice. Both your confirmation of order and invoice will be sent to your email address. You have a payment timeframe of two weeks. If you pay your invoice during this period, your participance is confirmed. Otherwise, you will be dopped off from the reservation list.
On the last page you can
- open the PDF Invoice or print it for paying
- Open printable confirmation of order
- Register more participants - with this you will get a new registration form open
- Save to calender
You will receive the participant-specific confirmation of order and an invoice to your email address. SAVE THESE!